BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Have you ever heard something that reminded you of someone? Or better yet, have you ever heard someone say something that sounded just like someone close to you? Well I experienced that today. One of the lady's I worked with said something this morning and all I heard was my great grandma Davis saying "Tiffers".

It is crazy how the longer I am away from family the more I miss the little things. When I first left I missed my family, truck, friends Gunner, the woods, and hunting. Now I just miss my family, everything else is just material. Having the comfort of your family near to you is something that should never be taken for granted and I did that until now.

Everyone in my entire family has been on my mind since I've been here. I think about them all day and pray for them each morning and night. Life is to short not to appreciate every moment with the ones you love dearly. I am making it my goal to never take for granted the time I do get with my family and to cherish every moment with them, good and bad.

I guess today Grama Davis is on my mind the most today. I think today is a good day to call her and let her know how much I love her and how much we miss her. I don't hardly ever call her, and for that I feel terrible. I love her very much and I need to show her how important she is to me. You never know what tomorrow may bring so make sure your loved ones know no matter what is going on in life, your love for them still remains the same. I love you my sweet family and miss you very much and I can't wait to see you all and give you hugs!

"Family time is sacred time and should be protected and respected." -Boyd K. Packer

1 comments:

Tonya Driggers said...

Tiffer! Come home!!!