BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Well today is the end of another month on the pipeline. Things are moving right along and April is just around the corner. As we get closer to the end the crews are getting smaller but it makes work easier for me. :) Tomorrow is pay day which is always an exciting day for everyone.
 
I know it sounds like I am rushing through life, but boy am I ready for April so I can cross that Florida line. Looks like we are going to be in NC another time before it's all said and done though. Just hoping I can get home for a little before that day comes. I hope all is well with everyone and know that I can't wait to see you all.
 
P.S. If any of you have wondered what the countdown is on the bottom of my page, its till I get to come home! :)

1 comments:

Tonya Driggers said...

I am sure ready to see you!!! I cannot wait until you're FLORIDA BOUND!!! :) We miss you! <3