BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

So my 23rd birthday is 11 days away and I had the crazy idea to attempt to write a short and simple little poem to celebrate my 23 years. So here it is, dont laugh to hard. :)


23


Twenty-three years of life flash before my eyes

Lots of hellos, and lots of good-byes

Hit some lows and had lots of highs

No matter the outcome my spirits never die

For my parents taught me to always try

And to never deceive yourself with lies

 

So many friends and loved ones I’ve found

I always love to have each of them around

Even my cute little floppy eared hound

I’ve always kept my feet on the ground

For a daughter of God I have been crowned.

 

Twenty-three years seems like such a long time

Yet I have so many more mountains yet to climb

There are so many things left to define

But I have a good feeling that things will be just fine