BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

This weekend was supposed to be the weekend I was heading to Florida. Unfortunately there have been a lot of set backs lately and we are looking at another month of work. The days keep getting longer and my sleep keeps getting shorter. I have had many times in my life where I have felt tired, but these last few weeks top them all.

We are doing the final tie-in next Friday and I pray all goes smooth. We are tying into a live line so it can be a little sketchy. Things have been busy around here lately which is good because it keeps my mind distracted from missing home. I've been waking up at 5am for 4 months straight, no weekends and its catching up with me.

I can't wait to be home sleeping till 7am every morning. I miss my family and friends badly. I promise I will be headed yall's way as soon as they let me throw my bags in the car. I miss you all and can't wait to see ya'lls tan faces. BAHAHA! :D

XOXO,
Tiff

0 comments: